Best Python Training with Real-time Project
Python is a widely used general-purpose, high-level programming language. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library.
Audience: Application programmers, automation engineer, testers, system administrators,
web-crawlers and UNIX/NT power users.
Prerequisites: Basic of UNIX or Windows.
For whom Python is?
IT folks who want to excel or change their profile in a most demanding language which is in demand by almost all clients in all domains because of below mentioned reasons-
- Python is open source (Cost saving)
- Python has relatively few keywords, simple structure, and a clearly defined syntax. This allows the student to pick up the language in a relatively short period of time.
- Django framework might be the most famous Python web framework, there is also a host of successful small and micro-frameworks.
Who use Python?
- Google makes extensive use of Python in its web search system, and employs Python’s creator Guido van Rossum.
- The YouTube video sharing service is largely written in Python.
- Intel, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, Seagate, Qualcomm, and IBM use Python for hardware testing.
- JPMorgan Chase, UBS, Getco, and Citadel apply Python for financial market forecasting.
- NASA, Los Alamos, JPL, use Python for scientific programming tasks.
- iRobot uses Python to develop commercial robotic vacuum cleaners.
- The NSA uses Python for cryptography and intelligence analysis.
- And Many More J
What is the job trend in Python?
As Per the indeed.com, percentage growth of Python is 700 times more than its peer Languages.
Python is part of the winning formula for productivity, software quality, and maintainability at many companies around the world.
Who can learn Python?
In short anyone.
- Automation Engineers | Data analysts and scientist | Web Developers | Networking Professionals | Software Developers | Hadoop programmers | Desktop Applications |Robotics Engineers |Hardware level developers
Module – I PYTHON
- What is Python..?
- A Brief history of Python
- Why Should I learn Python..?
- Installing Python
- How to execute Python program
- Write your first program
2: Variables & Data Types
- Variables, Numbers, String
- Lists ,Tuples & Dictionary
3: Conditional Statements & Loops
- if…statement, if…else statement
- elif…statement, The while…Loop
- The for….Loop
4: Control Statements
- continue statement
- break statement
- pass statement
- Define function
- Calling a function
- Function arguments
- Built-in functions
6: Modules & Packages
- How to import a module…?
- How to create packages
7: Classes & Objects
- Introduction about classes & objects
- Creating a class & object
- Methods Overriding
- Data hiding
8: Files & Exception Handling
- Writing data to a file
- Reading data from a file
- Read and Write data from csv file
- os module