Selenium is a new generation automation testing tool to automate web based application/Mobile application. It is also the core technology in countless other browser automation tools, APIs and frameworks.
Who should Learn selenium
- Manual testers/developers/Quality analyst/White box testers/UI Testers.
- Engineers working on any other automation tool
- Freshers/College Graduates
- Anyone who want to shift their career in the automation world.
- Your learning attitude.
- Course start from very basic things i.e. Manual testing, Installations of different software, Core Java, selenium, framework, advanced framework concepts
Our plus points
- You can repeat the missed session in the next batch
- Institute trainers are open to support over what’s app, phone, mail even after the completion of the course.
Why selenium as career path.
- In the current competitive world, manual testing is getting obsolete, because of the time to market hence companies looking for technical professionals who can handle Automation efficiently which result in cost reduction.
- It’s open source tool, evolving day by day with the help of automation experts. Hence tool has a bright future in long run.
Job opportunities in selenium
- This technology has highest opportunity in the market after Java.
- Guaranteed Placement Support through our Lateral hiring partner “JOBSEXPERTISE”
Packages n growth in selenium
- You can expect handsome package as per your expertise. No limit.
- With the course content we develop the automation framework in the institute on a live website, which need to be refined, enhanced by students and present it to the trainer after the course. Trainer guides them to make it robust and reliable. You can gain the knowledge of at least 4+ years in Selenium after this course
Course Duration: 40 Hrs - 8-10 Week-ends
Introduction to Automation
· What is automation testing
· Advantages of Automation Testing
· How to learn any automation tool
· Types of Automation tools
Introduction to Selenium
· What is Selenium
· Use of Selenium
· Features of selenium
· Difference between Selenium and QTP
· Selenium IDE
· Selenium Core
· Selenium Grid
· Selenium 2.0 – Web Driver
· Selenium Overview
· Selenium IDE Introduction
· Downloading and Installing Selenium IDE
· Recording and Running a Simple Test
· Selenium IDE – Features
· Installing Useful Tools for Writing Tests
· Selenium Concepts
· Selenium Commands
· Verifying Page Elements – Assertions and Verifications
· Wait Commands
· Object Identification
· Element Locators
· Regular Expression patterns
· Selenium Test Runner
· Using Regular Expressions in Selenium IDE
· Creating Selenium Test Suites
· How to run the recorded script against other browsers
· Why companies are not using recording tools
· Limitations of Selenium IDE
· Selenium Core Overview
· Installing Selenium Core
· Running Selenium Core Test Suites
· Introduction to Scripting
· Element validation
FireBug, Xpath and CSS
· Introduction to Firebug
· Downloading and installing of Firebug
· Downloading and installing of Xpath
· How to identify the Xpath for an particular element
· Identifying objects using CSS
· Language Fundamentals
· History of Java
· Features of java
· Java Programming Language Keywords
· Data Type
· For Loop
· While Loop
· Break Loops
Object Oriented Programming
· Class and Object
· Data Types
· Array Declaration, Construction and Initialization
· File IO
· Installing Eclipse
· Ant, Maven and TestNG plug-ins configuration in Eclipse
· Creating Simple Project in eclipse
· Eclipse and Selenium together
· Importing and Exporting
· Debugging using Eclipse
· Exploring Eclipse – Basic
· Exploring Eclipse – Advanced
· Installing Selenium RC
· Selenium RC Overview
Advanced Selenium 2.46 – Web Driver
· Introduction to selenium 2.46
· Advantages of web driver
· Web Driver v/s RC
· Architecture of Web Driver and RC
· Web Driver IDE
· Installation / Configuring Eclipse for Web Driver
· Identifying the elements in Web Driver Using Id, Name, Xpath ,Dom and CSS
· Working with Different drivers like HtmlUnit driver, Firefox Driver, Chrome Driver and IE Driver etc…
· Creating the generic scripts in Web Driver
· Screenshot, working on dynamic element.
· Mouse Action
· Handling new Browser window.
· Creating the scripts by using functions
· Web Driver Client Libraries
· Web Driver commands with examples
· Working with excel sheets using Web Driver
· Web Driver with TestNG / Junit
Usage of TestNG and Junit in Selenium
· Introduction to TestNG
· Why TestNG
· Setting up TestNG
· Working with TestNG
· Advantages of TestNG over Junit
· Exploring TestNG Features
· How to Use TestNG Annotations
· Data Driven Testing using TestNG
· TestNG Execution Report
· TestNG Results output folder walk through
· TestNG Reporting features
· Introduction Selenium Grid
· Configuration of Hub and Nodes
· Running a test suite parallel on different nodes(machines) and browsers.
· Advantages of Selenium Grid
Ant/Maven Build Tool
· Ant/Maven Configuration
· Triggering a test suite using Ant/Maven
· Third party TestNG XSLT reporting framework configuration.
Auto IT Script for handling windows
· Installing Auto IT
· Auto IT Overview
· Why Auto IT?
· Auto IT Script Examples
· Compiling Auto IT scripts
· How To Use Auto IT scripts in Selenium RC
· What is Framework
· Types of Frameworks
· What is modular framework
· What is Data Driven framework
· What is Keyword driven framework
· What is Hybrid framework
· Use of Framework
· How to develop the framework
· Integration of the framework
· How to execute the scripts from framework
Selenium Design Patterns
· What is Design Patterns
· Use of Design Patterns in Automation Framework Design.
· Page Object design pattern
· Page Factory design pattern
· Examples & Advantages
· What is CI and How we use it in Automation
· Configuration of Hudson/Jenkins.
· Run a test suite using Hudson/Jenkins
· Advantages of CI.
· Introduction to Mobile Automation and its advantages
· Introduction to Appium
· Setup Appium and Android Development kit
· Finding controls using Appium Inspector
· Introduction to TouchAction API
· Automate Android/iOS Native/Hybrid apps
· Case study to automate an android app.
Those who are willing to Join our Weekend and Weekday Training with 100% Assured Placement Calls.