Diploma in Python Fullstack
Best Python Training with Real-time Project
Python is a widely used general-purpose, high-level programming language. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library.
Freshers: BE – CS, IT, ENTC |B.Tech |BCA | BSC. cs | MCA | MSc | MCS | ME |M.Tech
IT Professional: Application programmers, automation engineer, testers, system administrators, web-crawlers and UNIX/NT power users.
Prerequisites: Basic of C Prog | UNIX or Windows.
For whom Python is?
IT folks who want to excel or change their profile in a most demanding language which is in demand by almost all clients in all domains because of below mentioned reasons-
- Python is open source (Cost saving)
- Python has relatively few keywords, simple structure, and a clearly defined syntax. This allows the student to pick up the language in a relatively short period of time.
- Djangoframework might be the most famous Python web framework, there is also a host of successful small and micro-frameworks.
Who use Python?
- Google makes extensive use of Python in its web search system, and employs Python’s creator Guido van Rossum.
- The YouTube video sharing service is largely written in Python.
- Intel, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, Seagate, Qualcomm, and IBM use Python for hardware testing.
- JPMorgan Chase, UBS, Getco, and Citadel apply Python for financial market forecasting.
- NASA, Los Alamos, JPL, use Python for scientific programming tasks.
- iRobot uses Python to develop commercial robotic vacuum cleaners.
- The NSA uses Python for cryptography and intelligence analysis.
- And Many More J
What is the job trend in Python?
As Per the indeed.com, percentage growth of Python is 700 times more than its peer Languages.
Python is part of the winning formula for productivity, software quality, and maintainability at many companies around the world.
Who can learn Python? In short anyone.
Automation Engineers| Data analysts and scientist | Web Developers | Networking Professionals | Software Developers | Hadoop programmers | Desktop Applications |Robotics Engineers |Hardware level developers
(Assignment and Live Examples)
Real time examples with live project for Google finance data extractions
Sample resumes helping you to create your resume
- We provide real time scenarios examples, how to work in real time projects
- We guide for resume preparation by giving sample resume
- Will give you 2 POC (proof Of Concept) with Data set so that you can practice before going for interview
- We provide hands –on in class room itself so that you can understand concepts 100%
- We give assignments for weekdays practice