AnExpertiseoffers a number of software courses which will validate your ability to perform on latest platforms and technologies. If yes, then become the Expert in AWS Platform and join our AWS Training Institute in Pune. We also provide certification which can be done after the training & Interview Preparations.
At our AWS Training Institute in Pune, training sessions can be overwhelming but Interview Preparation help you get used to dumps in our fast Track course after the training & then you are completely ready to appear for the desired certification & Successfully Pass it.
AWS Course Curriculum at our AWS Training Institute in Pune:
Day 1 :
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing 2. Introduction to Amazon Web services – Services Overview and AWS Infrastructure overview 3. Preparatory Topics – Virtualization, Networking and Storage concepts 4. AWS Management Console and AWS Account
2. Amazon EBS – Magnetic, SSD, Provisioned IOPS 3. Amazon VPC – Subnets, ACLs, Routing rules, Security Groups 4. Hands-on activity: Creating a VPC, Creating instances (VMs) on EC2 and configuring all necessary services, attaching EBS volumes, Elastic IPs, etc.
1. Overview – Object Storage, file shares and their use cases 2. Amazon S3, Glacier, (File Share Service), Cloud Front 3. Amazon Cloud watch – Monitoring service 4. Hands-on activity: Creating S3 buckets, putting and getting objects from S3, hosting a static website on S3
1. Amazon ELB 2. Amazon Auto-scaling – Launch Configurations, Auto-scaling Policies 3. Hands-on activity – configuration of auto-scaling rules and using them to automatically scale EC2 instances.
2. Hands-on activity – creating RDS instances, configuring Multi-AZ failover, accessing a database hosted on RDS 3. AWS IAM overview 4. Configuring IAM users, groups and policies – Secret Keys and API Access
1. Brief introduction to Devops enabling tools 2. AWS Devops services overview – CodeCommit, CodePipeline and CodeDeploy 3. Brief overview of Git 4. Hands-on activity – Configuring a Git repository on Code commit and working with the repository
1. Brief introduction to Infrastructure as Code methodology 2. AWS Services Overview – Cloud formation, OpsWorks and Elastic Beanstalk 3. Fundamentals of Cloud formation templates 4. Hands-on activity – creating and working with cloud formation templates and deploying a Stack using them.
1. AWS Services Overview – Application Services (SES, SNS, SQS, etc) 2. Architecting with AWS – Design guidelines and best practices 3. High Availability Design, Backup and DR 4. Cost Estimation using Simple Monthly Calculator 5. Hands-on Activity – configuring Simple Email Service (SES)
1. Brief introduction to Hadoop and Big-Data 2. AWS Service Overview – Elastic Mapreduce (EMR) 3. Q&A session for all previously covered topics, preparation tips for AWS SA-Associate Level Certification exam
1. Hands-on workshop/Project: Deploying a 3-tier web-application using AWS services 2. Bonus: Brief introduction to Vagrant and Chef 3. Hands-on workshop/Project: Automated deployment of Test/Dev environments using Vagrant, Chef and AWS