AWS Solution Architect - Best AWS Training in Pune
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
AnExpertise offers a number of software courses which will validate your ability to perform on latest platforms and technologies. If yes, then become the ‘Expert in AWS Platform’
- Before Proceeding to this syllabus we will go through the Linux Skill set which are essential for the AWS.
- Apart from this students will get official A cloud guru videos, every screenshots of the practicals and running notes as well.
- Experience students can get case studies and interview preparation as well.
Course Highlight –
- Syllabus designed as per Industry Requirement
- Certified and Industry Expert Trainers
- 100% practical oriented training + Official Videos + Case Studies
- Special Week-end batches for Professionals
Duration: 40 Hrs
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Amazon Web services – Services Overview and AWS Infrastructure overview
- Preparatory Topics – Networking public and private IPs
- AWS Management Console and AWS Account
02. Amazon EC2 – launching an EC2 instances windows and linux and accessing them by using putty and RDP.
2. Hands-on Putty and Putty gen tools introduction and usage.
3. DHCP protocol and DORA process.
03. Amazon VPC – Subnets, ACLs, Routing rules, Security Groups 2.Hands-on activity: Creating a VPC, Creating instances (VMs) on EC2 and configuring all necessary services, Elastic IPs, etc.
04: Amazon EBS – Magnetic, SSD, Provisioned IOPS 2. Hands-on All the case studies of the EBS.(Same AZ, Cross AZ, Cross Region, Cross Account)
05. Amazon S3, Glacier. 2.Amazon Cloud watch – Monitoring service 3.Hands-on activity: Creating S3 buckets, putting and getting objects from S3, hosting a static website on S3
06. EFS - Launch two linux EC2 instances and create the EFS try to share the files within two instances. 2 Hands-on Share the Files by using EFS within two EC2 instances.
07. Amazon Auto-scaling – Launch Configurations, Auto-scaling Policies. 2. Hands-on activity – configuration of auto-scaling rules and using them to automatically scale EC2 instances.
08. Amazon ELB -- Will create the ELB and will attach the auto scale into it. 2. Hands-on Create an classical elastic load balancer and attach an auto-scaling group into it.
09. Route 53 - Host a domain in hosted zone and create the record sets of it. 2. DNS process. 3. Hands-on Create the record sets for load balancers and the ec2 instances.
10. AWS Database services overview – RDS 2. Multi AZ and Read Replica. 3. Hands-on Create an RDS and access it via linux ec2 instance.
11. AWS IAM overview. 2.Configuring IAM users, groups and policies. 3. Hands-on- Create user group with custom policies associated with it.
12. Brief introduction to Devops enabling tools. 2. AWS Devops services overview – Code Deploy. 3. Hands-on activity – Code Deploy with one apache example.
13. AWS Services Overview – Application Services (SES, SNS, SQS, etc) 2. Architecting with AWS – Design guidelines and best practices. 3. High Availability Design, Backup and DR. 4. Cost Estimation using Simple Monthly Calculator. 5. Hands-on Activity – configuring Simple Email Service (SES)
14. Interview preparation 2. CV creation.
15. Hands-on workshop/Project: Deploying a 3-tier web-application using AWS services